woensdag 1 augustus 2012

Victorian wars art print by Terry Fan

I found this blog today and fell in love immediately. People who know me know I have the
craziest dreams where I make my own world with awesome creatures and fantastic buildings where I have the most amazing adventures, and therefore I love fantasy art and movies like Star Wars, Lord of the Rings & Harry Potter. This blog called http://doctormonocle.com (that name!) is filled with art and illustrations from the fantastic mind and where whole worlds are build by the ability to visualize it by hand. Here an example of the beautifully created worlds, I can just sink into them.


 The Nomadic Carrier by Quintin Michel
 
 
Devil coming, Giant Octopus by Max Qin

 Journey to the end of the world by Ioan Dumitrescu 

Suspended Cities by J. Otto Szatmari


1 opmerking:

  1. Hi Andy! Dankje!! Het is super spannend allemaal ben blij dat je de sieraden leuk vindt! Je Blog is vet gaaf veryyyy creative Love it X Soraya

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen